keymaster,
The props are only set on newly added files, to scan your repo and set the
props, you either have to do it by hand or use this file. You must have
python installed for this to work. And your .subversion/config must be
updated with the changes outlined above.

http://svn.collab.net/viewvc/*checkout*/svn/trunk/contrib/client-side/svn_apply_autoprops.py?revision=20787&content-type=text%2Fplain

Hope it helps,

--
/**