Hello,

I'm trying to save multiple data in a session (kind of like a shopping
cart).  The process is a user select an item using a checkbox, and
then he/she submits the form.

The function will write a session (called product_id).  However, if I
try to search for another item, and then I submit the form again, the
session only holds the newest data.

Can't I just do this with $this->Session->write('products', $this-
 >data['Products']['id']);  ?

Is there any way I could make the products to be an array, so that I
can append data to that session?

Thanks for your help.
Reza Muhammad