I wana have my custom error handller for cake application. In that I
need to have mail notification and showing the user page with some
message. I have done it but the problem is that if debug=0 it wont
work as I think it wont call the debug call of cakephp which calls our
custom error handller.
if you have any idea how to make it happen my requirement is :
if debug > 0 it will behave as normal cake does.
but in production when debug = 0 I want if any error or warring or
fatal error etc occur it will take show user a message "Please try
again and if problem persist please contact admin " some thing like
this and at same time a mail sud be sent to admin.