On May 22, 12:14 pm, Chez17 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> As a project to learn CakePHP, I have been recreating my wordpress
> blog. My issue now is that I want to keep the same rss feed that was
> set up by wordpress and have my new site update that. I have no idea
> how to get started on this, I was hoping for a push in the right
> direction.
>
> Thanks for your time,
> Dave

Are you using the dynamically generated WordPress RSS feed or
something like FeedBurner? If it's dynamically generated, you can't
"add" to it, but you can easily create a feed through CakePHP that has
the same information. And if it's through FeedBurner, you would still
create a feed through CakePHP and then just change FeedBurner to point
to it instead of the WordPress feed.