Bear in mind that the browser fingerprint would only be reliable if
the server to which the clients are making the request is in the same
network (behind the same firewall).  In that case the IP address would
be a DHCPd 1.9.168.*.* variation.  If the server to which the requests
are going to is outside the network, the requests would all show as
originating from the same IP address.