I have change a bit of code but only not important (for example
loadModule with App::import('Model', .....);  , I have inserted the
RequestHandler )
I don't have instruments for mesaurement the execution of script.
But I can see clearly the the loading of the same page  (a very simple
page) is slower in cake 1.2.