(1) I'll post whatever I want on my own blog, whether it has anything
to do with Cake or not (the last few posts really don't).  I'll
continue to do so, because I don't owe you anything.  And nothing I've
ever posted has anything to do with Daniel directly (probably not
indirectly either).

(2) Am I raining down fire and brimstone here on this mailing list?
No.

(3) Dissent is great, my problem is the attitude in which it is
expressed.

(4) This is a personal matter, and I'll keep my own counsel on how to
handle it and "build community" (See my previous comment regarding
other peoples' opinions on the issue [i.e. I don't care]).