@Nate
My original point was not really about your blog and I wouldn't have
mentioned it at all if you hadn't unfairly started singling out
CakeBaker's less successful postings (as compared to his large number
of excellent ones).

However,  surely no one can help noticing the obvious discrepancy
between the quality which is acceptable to the Cake Team as an
official blog, as compared to CakeBaker's blog.  It's like the
Emperors Got No Clothes, but no one would like to say.

Clearly anyone who uses Cake must have gratitude for your hard work.
However,  how can a discussion about the quality of the community blog
roll just be your own 'personal matter'.  Surely the entire Cake
project transcends that,  doesn't it?

My original point was straight-forward enough:  why not put the best
blogs on the list.  If the Cake team cannot put their personal reasons
aside to bring themselves to agree with such an obvious proposition,
then it's a shame.

@All.   Of course it is rather disappointing that such an enthusiastic
blogger is not encouraged officially.  However,  as Nate has
intimated,  those that enjoy Cakebaker's posts can simply continue to
visit and encourage him over on his blog site.  As, of course,  we
must encourage all those that spend their time working on and writing
about Cake,  and especially for the excellent work done recently by
those contributing to the Book.  Thanks guys.