Holy crap, you people possibly saved my life and/or sanity with this. I
signed up at nabble just so I could tell you that. I use cake actions to
generate images for image galleries, and since those requests are within the
completely arbitrary 2-second time frame for session renews, that's what's
been killing our "logged in" sessions. I would be angrier with the cakephp
creators, but setting security to "medium" is such a simple fix....