I build a lot of small web sites and most of them use the same type of
controllers so I'd like to be able to have one set of these to update
instead of 20 to update every time I make a change. Maybe plugins
would be another route to go, but that would require having to update
all the sites for every small change I make.

It gives me a great stepping stone to have this template when I start
a new site. And when I want to add another feature I can do so for all
sites at the same time.

-Corie