On Fri, Jun 20, 2008 at 10:33 PM, Turnquist, Jonah <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Eh, it did not work.  And I read those pages, it does not seem to tell
> me.  Do I need to do this manually using find() to find all the
> categories and than pass those to the input through 'options' or will
> cake do some magic because of my $belongsTo definition?  Also, if I do
> it manually, how would I call the Categories modal from the Scripts
> controller?  This obviously did not work in my Scripts controller:
> $this->Category->find('all', array('recursive' => -1));

It looks to me like you're trying to generate a list of things for
your form.  If so, try this from your scripts controller:

$this->Entry->Category->recursive = -1;
$results = $this->Entry->Category->find('list');

Make sure that you've set the $uses variable in your Scripts
controller to tell it you want to use Entry.

class ScriptsController extends AppController {
     var $uses = array('Entry', ...)

Hope that helps.

--
Chris Hartjes