On Thu, Jul 10, 2008 at 1:32 AM, Jonathan Snook <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> > Well, I think including something that is browser-specific is not a
> >  good idea.  Not everyone uses Firefox.  Secondly, what's so hard about
> >  adding it by hand to your layout file?  It's just one line.
>
> Actually, it's not FF specific. The auto-discovery is a feature that
> has found its way into many other browsers.
>
> And really, what's so hard about adding one line of CSS to your layout
> file? or one line of JS to your layout file? CakePHP is there to help
> you!
>
> Anyways, the answer is:
>
> $html->meta('rss', '/controllername/actionname.rss');

This is what I am using

// Create RSS for comments on this photo

$rss_url =
FULL_BASE_URL.$html->url(array('controller'=>'comments','action'=>'index',$photo['Photo']['slug'].".rss"));

$html->meta('rss',$rss_url, array('title'=>
$session->read('cheeseCake.siteName')."- RSS Feed for comments on this
photo"),false);

AFAIR I had to add the FULL_BASE_URL because the address bar RSS subscribe
button was not working or some such thing.

Cheers
Tarique