Hello all,

I am developing an add form for my application that has the following
tables:

A Project can have many ProjectService,
A ProjectService has only one ServiceType,

ServiceType is a master table.

I need to have a dropdown in my form that has data coming in the
following manner:

$this->set('service_types', $this->Project->ProjectService-
>ServiceType->find('list'));

In the view, i am using :

<?=$form->input('ProjectService.service_types_id')?>

I am not able to generate the list though i get the data in the array
form.
Can someone please tell me what is wrong here? Any help would be
greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Vibhor