is there a way get hasOne to automatically generate a entry for me on
a table? for instance, i have user hasOne profile, so everytime I
create a user i'd like it to create a blank profile entry. Is that
possible?

Currently my relationship is set like this but it doesn't auto-create
for me:

class User extends AppModel
{
    var $name = 'User';
        var $hasOne             = array('Profile' =>
                                                array(  'className'
=>      'Profile',
                                                                'conditions'
=>      '',