Ola, everyone...

//Using RC2 version of CakePHP

I'm building simple application that allows users to write articles.
So there are their corresponding models and controllers.

Few days ago I made custom Login/register part of application that
writes username to session etc. but now I decided to use Auth
component for this purpose.
As soon as I define:
var $components = array('Auth');
in my users_controller or app_controller, application stops working.
Firefox gives following error: "Firefox has detected that the server
is redirecting the request for this address in a way that will never
complete." So, some infinite loop occured definitely and I'm quite
sure that I didn't cause it :)

I found few posts about this problem but none of them resolves my
problem.

The weirdest thing,to me, is that error occurs as soon as I include
Auth component; I don't even use one method of that class ?!?
Also another confusing part with this problem is that my other
controllers also stop working with same output eventhough component
Auth is included only in users_controller. User model is in
association with articles model but I think that articles_controller
shoud with or without component Auth included in users_controller. Am
I wrong?

My database is USERS and has fields username and password and also
there is a model for users table.

Thanks in advance

Luka