Looking to the tutorial Jonathan Snook's camps it shows how to create
simple type of text, checkbox and textarea, but does not explain how
to create a field directly select the type of model.

I wanted a way to enter something like:

class Contact extends AppModel {
    var $useTable = false;
    var $_schema = array(
        'field' =>array('type'=>'select', 'options' =>
array(optionsArray))
    );
}

and in view only:

<?php
    echo $form->create('Contact');
    echo $form->inputs();
    echo $form->end('Send');
?>

My idea is that the user create a form in the administrative system
and the system render this form automatically.

Is there a way to do this or inevitably have to change or extend
something in cakephp?

Thanks for now.