Thank you all for reply...

I'll organise all comments on articles model in one table because they
will be all the same (BLOG, NEWS etc.) but keep others in seperate
table.

For what is worth, during college I had subject Databases and Program
egineering. My database will be in 3NF in both cases but there is a
rule in Program engeneering that says: Group all classes/objects that
are same. In other words if you have class ORDER and GUEST_ORDER you
should group them because they have same attributes.

So, what I relized from this discussion is following:

Both approaches are good if you know when to use them :)

thanks everyoune