I don't really get it... you can easily handle your data in Model
side, even more now since [7640] - wich actually encourages you to do
so.
Ok, but lets focus on the "iterating more than once" problem. After
all isn't it what you actually do in every MVC based app? i.e:
db (iteration over table data) -> data source (iteration over result
set) -> model ([depending on find type]iteration over data structure) -
> view (iteration over data structure)
only find('all') return data as it comes from the data source, so if
you want a find('calculated') you just have to build the iteration you
want to deal with it - view links at the bottom.

Dealing with objects would turn dynamic iterations heavier, uglier and
painfull.
The structure you suggest would turn deeper relations much harder to
deal with.
How would it be more anything than actually having a proper algorithm
to deal with the whole data structure - wich is surely pretty logical,
maintainable, light...?

The whole thing on having related data on the same level, is that it's
structure represents the data set and it's properties and related data
isn't it's properties, in the case you specified, WebpageType is like
a MySQL ENUM field, it only has to display it's own display field, and
that's all you want, so why don't you deal with that? Something like a
EnumBehavior, or even easier, always deal with it in your afterFind()
callback. It wouldn't be very logical to have Profile as a property of
a User.

Now, I was wondering what is it that Nate suggested devs are planning
on... hope that has nothing to do with this
http://twitter.com/nateabele/statuses/932176581

Links:
http://cakebaker.42dh.com/2008/09/23/an-alternative-way-to-define-custom-find-types/
http://rafaelbandeira3.wordpress.com/2008/08/28/the-new-way-to-define-find-methods/