I believe there is a documented issue that when you attempt to start a
form name with a '0' it is not treated correctly (rather as null).

That being said it is always a good idea to name your fields as
ModelName.fieldName and ModelName.{$index}.fieldName
This is especially true when using saveAll(), and I do specify that in
the tutorials.

p.s. Under most "normal" circumstance your fields should never be
named as {$index}.ModelName.fieldName