Hi there,

Is there any way to achieve the following function (using SMTP) ?

1. There are two people A and B I want to send email.
2. When A receive the email, the email looks like "From [Me], To
A ....". There is nothing regarding B.
3. When B receive the email, the email looks like "From [Me], To
B ....". There is nothing regarding A.

The worse way I think is to create every single emails for everyone
and send them. In this case, receiver know nothing about other people.
However, the performance is bad. it is a loop in which I call Mail-
>Send().

Possibly someone propose BCC. It is good that receiver know nothing
about others and just one call to Mail->Send() is needed. However, the
receiver didn't see the "To .." on the email.

Is there any better way? Thanks in advance.

Bo