Hey, I came to tell about my problem and found your post.
My problem is somewhat similar to yours:
I have two models related with hasMany relation (lets say, A hasMany
B), both using TranslateBehavior. When I fetch A from database, it has
it's translated fields, however all B records don't have them. If I
fetch B directly, it has its translated fields.
This is a common use case, I believe, so it shouldn't be a bug. But
how do I make it work?

Linas