Hi,
I am a complete newbie in cakePHP
i want to include a .js file into my page.
what i have done is put the file in the ROOT-FOLDER/vendors folder ( i
also tried putting them in app/vendors ) then the code is :
App::import('Vendor', 'filename') Also tried App::import('vendor',
array('file' => 'filename.ext'));
none of the above is working for me .. any help please about what m i
doing wrong here?
I am using cake_1.2.0.7692-rc3
please advice