Von: cake-php@googlegroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Im Auftrag von
Liebermann, Anja Carolin
Gesendet: Dienstag, 14. Oktober 2008 18:11
An: cake-php@googlegroups.com
Betreff: AW: localization

Hi Claudia,

Since you got it workling you might be able to help:

In the cookbook
(http://manual.cakephp.org/view/162/Localizing-Your-Application) it says to
include the L10n like this:
        $uses('L10n');
        class RecipesController extends AppController {     //... }

I am just wonderung: normally you include other classes (like other models)
like this:
        class RecipesController extends AppController {
        var $uses('Somemodel');
        //... }
Does anyone know why this is different?

Anyway... Neither seams to work :-(