Plugins with customised bootstrap - your going to go deep on this eg more
devouring of info (like Johnny no5 from shortcircuit) :)

http://manual.cakephp.org/view/35/Advanced-Installation
http://groups.google.com/group/cake-php/browse_thread/thread/74484afe7da5c1f0

looking at wildflowers plugin branch on google code might help