Have you tried to use it? Does it work? Does it do what you need?

... as far as best practices go, it's best to build something and then
worry about optimization.

I assure you that you'll run into a lot more interesting and demanding
issues before you get to the point where the bottleneck of your
application will depend on when/where your Email component is
instantiated.