Because solving it now, is solving a problem that doesn't yet exist.
If you can not run/deploy your app then that is the first problem you
need to resolve.
And between now and the time you figure out the problem to run/deploy
your app this startup issue may never be the problem.
So solving it now is going to delay you getting a functional app.