Hello all.
First time posting here.

I have a 3-column layout where the 3rd column is intended to be a
menu.
here's the code

        <head>
                <?php
                        echo $scripts_for_layout;
                        echo $html->css("green", "stylesheet");
                ?>
                <title>Erny - <?php echo $title_for_layout; ?></title>
        </head>
?></div>
?></div>
?></div>

The right menu should change his html code based on the current view.
I googled a lot but the only way i found is to use a Helper inside the
controller... that's not very MVC-ish...
So... is there any better way? :)

Thanks in advance.