I have been using Cake 1.1 for a while now and I had moved to Cake 1.2
a while back for a couple new project ideas, and I never really ran
into a problem. However recently I was looking into Authentication and
ACLs in Cake 1.2, and while there have been some improvements I have
found a lack of ACL management in 1.2. The old ACL management "Naswad
Demo" (I think that is what it was called) that I used in 1.1 was
perfect, but it doesn't work in 1.2 do to legacy api calls that it
still uses. There is another ACL management plugin I tried using from
the bakery, but it doesn't seem to work right, and it is completely
manual, plus it doesn't seem to work right when you are in development
mode in Cake. It also is only available from SVN, so it hasn't even
been released yet as a completed plugin.

So my question is does anyone know of a complete acl management plugin
that works well? Preferably I would like to see the Naswad Demo ACL
mangement plugin for 1.2, I could port it myself, which I might, but I
thought I would ask the community first if anyone knows or is using
one.

Thanks!
-Erik