Von: cake-php@googlegroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Im Auftrag von eMarcus
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 19. November 2008 15:55
An: CakePHP
Betreff: General ACL Question

Hi,

I want to use the ACL component to control access of users to model data.

I built up AROs, ACOs and permissions so far.

1.) does the ACL component automatically check if a user has an UPDATE right on
save operations?
2.) if not, where would be the best place to perform that check? (in a callback
function in the model itself, in the controller?)

Thanks,

bye
me.