So, from what I have learned in order to use the Ajax Helper in
CakePHP I have to include the Prorotype and Scriptaculous libraries.
However I have a lot of things I would like to be able to do, all that
use JQuery, and I don't really want to have to include all 3 libraries
if I don't have to.

I was wondering if there is anyway in order to still use the Ajax
helper (I don't really want to write all the code to implement it
everytime) while using JQuery instead of Prototype and Scriptaculous?