> I was wondering if there is anyway in order to still use the Ajax
> helper (I don't really want to write all the code to implement it
> everytime) while using JQuery instead of Prototype and Scriptaculous?

No. There's no way of doing this. AjaxHelper only spits code based on
Prototype and Scriptaculous, it does nothing more than this. If you
want something to spit code based on JQuery, you need either code your
own helper or search google for existing ones - there are some.
In my opinion:
- Javascript should be coded as such, so, why not to write the code on
a proper file and load it?
- If you still want it to be done on PHP - with a helper - do not go
for one. Write your own.