So im trying to get the Auth component to work, here is my
AppController.

function beforeFilter() {
// Referer
$referer = $this->referer(null, true);
if (empty($referer)) {
        $referer = array('controller' => 'dashboard', 'action' => 'index');
}

// Authenticate
if (isset($this->Auth)) {
        $this->Auth->sessionKey = 'User';
        //$this->Auth->authorize = 'controller';
        $this->Auth->loginAction = array('controller' => 'users', 'action' =>
'login');
        $this->Auth->loginRedirect = $referer;
        $this->Auth->logoutRedirect = array('controller' => 'site', 'action'
=> 'index', 'home');

That all works fine, its just when I submit my login form (users/
login), the password field does not get encrypted, so it never finds
any rows. I read the docs and it said that it should auto-encrypt any
field named password, obviously its not.

Login action:

// Form processing
if (!empty($this->data)) {
        $this->Auth->login($this->data['Form']);