I've been using the release candidates, and just upgraded to stable
1.2, hoping that would fix the issue but it hasn't. I've tried using
MySQL now instead of MS SQL Server just to see if that had an effect
(final will have to be MS though) but I'm still getting the same
problem. If you're getting the correct functionality doing exactly the
same thing, then I guess for some reason my model files aren't getting
loaded at all. Not using a hacked core or anything, just everything
straight from the repository. Weird. I guess the search continues. Any
other ideas would be appreciated if someone stumbles upon this thread.