I'm not sure what's wrong, either. I'm also not sure how to begin
trying to help without some kind of explanation of the problem. Are
you sure that your code even reaches the send() call? Does your data
contain all the relevant info for sending? Is this running on your
desktop or a remote server? Are you using an SMTP server? Is the SMTP
server set up to allow you to send out? Have you looked at the
maillog?