My form does not have any editable fields...
I only want to change certain fields of the records that are shown in
the view if a user checks a check box and clicks submit...
If the user checks the box then I want to mark all the records that
are shown with todays date...
I guess the question now is how do I post the data from the view so
that in the controller so I can update the database...
PS I am working through the baking test app as you suggested...