Nurvzy,

Yes! This is the first time I've written anything and then been able
to link to it. I don't like the idea of using your server to process
this, I think it's a task much better suited to CSS I wrote about it
here if you want to take a look http://www.lifeiscake.com/posts/view/css-menus

Sincerely,
~Andrew Allen