Hi all

I've hit a snag I'm hoping someone can help with. Perhaps one of the
devs can explain this behaviour?

<? echo $form->dateTime("a.b.c") ?>

generates (as expected):

<select name="data[a][b][c][day]" id="abCDay">...

whereas:

<? echo $form->dateTime("a.b.c.d") ?>

generates:

<select name="data[a]" id="a">...

and

<? echo $form->dateTime("a.b.c.d.e") ?>

generates

<select name="data[]" id="">...

Unfortunately, I'm building a dynamic search form and my code needs 4
levels:

$form->dateTime("{$model}.nextIndex.{$field_id}.value", "DMY", "NONE")

(nextIndex is replaced with a number at runtime)

I've just tried this with a basic text field <?echo $form->text
("a.b.c.d.e) ?> and got the same results as above.

What do I do?