Hi,

I'm stuck :( I have been using ModelBaker to create my app and it went
extremely well until I wanted to start customising the code.  I'm
learning CakePHP and MVC at the moment, but I've exceeded my curent
knowledge (which is pretty easy at the moment).  Anyway, I've been
trying to customise the root of my homepage with code like this:

    <?php echo $form->create('Restaurant'); ?>
    The home page ...
          <tbody>
          <?php foreach ($restaurants as $restaurant): ?>
['name']; ?></td>
['Restaurant']['address_1']; ?></td>
['Restaurant']['address_2']; ?></td>
['city']; ?></td>
['state']; ?></td>
          <?php endforeach; ?>
          </tbody>

but it doesn't work :( .  It shows the "The home page ... " message
and that's it.

What am I missing ?
What do I need to code to make it work ?
Where can I read about this ?

Cheers,
Chris :)