@sunertl
I was refering more to the website you linked to than to your post.

I really liked this guy:
"It is poorly written. Just look at those lengthy functions."
Say what?

And Cake is off the list... all the top ones new "un-heard-of"
frameworks :)
But look at the id's.

Zend is id 1 (quite natural to start with that one)
Cake is 2...
http://www.phpframeworks.com/php-frameworks/index.php?id=2

Make of that what you will.