And now the site has been completely F'ed. It looks like they aren't
sanitizing their data (shame on them) and now people have figured out
that you can post whatever you want in there as a review. "I liked
cake for 500 stars." Look at the average, 5.3 means people are gaming
it. So, don't worry about it, it's just a website with a huge bug that
allows anyone do manipulate the crap out of the numbers. So go out and
use firebug or your favorite tool to post whatever you want to their
site, with under 30 posts to their site you could tank every framework
but one and set the one you like to be 500 stars avg. rating.

I'm going to make a brash assumption and say that this site is written
in pure php rather than a framework (or if it is a framework that
doesn't sanitize then the framework sucks and isn't worth anything).
So the only thing we can take away from this is this:

* Use a framework, it's better than nothing
* This is a good place to find a list of other frameworks to try
* The numbers don't mean anything so any bad reviews/good reviews
could be bogus so just try them all

Just my 0.02$

Sincerely,
~Andrew Allen