Hi,

I'm a little bit lost here, maybe someone can help.
A file upload on one of my sites (Cake 1.2) "suddenly" stopped working.
The method isn't used very often so I can't exactly say since when it
doesn't work anymore but I know that my hoster has moved to a new data
center and I suspect that something went wrong. But neither me nor my
hoster's technical support have any clue what could have happened.

The data send by the form just doesn't appear in $this->data anymore.
If I do a debug($_POST) or debug ($_FILES) in my controller after
sending the form I can see that the data is submitted but $this->data is
empty.

I usually use the form helper but I even tried to build the simplest
possible form by myself:

<form enctype="multipart/form-data" method="post"
action="/import_files/add">
<input name="importfile" type="file">
<input type="text" name="textfeld">
<input type="submit">
</form>

Same result. I get data in $_POST and in $_FILES but $this->data is
completely empty.

Any clues or hints where to look?

Regards
Guenther