Today I was on the subway thinking to everything but Cake when I
understood what I was doing wrong and I can't believe it-.-
After completing the ACL tutorial and when redoing it I cleaned my
acos table leaving only the root 'controllers' record. I thought that
having permission on it allowed access to all contollers'actions no
matter if they were or not listed as acos. But of course is not like
that, so now I rebuild my acos table with all the objects and
everything works fine.
I'm such a stupid...

Andrea