On Feb 21, 2:42 pm, "Mark (Germany)" <dereurom...@googlemail.com>
wrote:
> maybe i didnt understand you in the first place
>
> do you want me to move both validation rules to the $validate? model
> internal and behaviorial validation rules?
> or only the first ones?
> i could try that - the beh. rules must stay though to accomplish the
> way this captcha is supposed to work

What I meant was put the validation you're doing in the model's
beforeSave into $validate. Then add an additional rule to $validate
that calls a function from your Captcha behavior to check if the
captcha validates or not (just has to return true or false to if it
validated or not).

I don't know what Captcha behavior you are using, but if there isn't
already such a public function to check the captcha, it probably
wouldn't be too difficult to write your own in the behavior itself.