On Tue, Feb 24, 2009 at 1:22 AM, inna <inna....@gmail.com> wrote:.

> I've referenced my js scripts on the default.ctp layout, I have
> referenced my css, I have checked if the tags are pointing to the
> right classes, everything SHOULD be working right now.
>
> Cake doesn't throw an exception but it doesnt let me use my scripts
> either... Does it handle files differently? Do I need to change a
> configuration somewhere?

How are you linking to the JS? And where does it live in the
filesytem? If the file is in app/webroot/js/your_script.js then a link
to /js/your_file.js should work fine. Note that, if using the
JavascriptHelper, you should provide only the name/path relative to
the webroot/js folder and omit the js extension:

$javascript->link('your_file')