I keep running in to this problem over and over again.

Whenever I implement the cakephp 1.2 Auth component I can't login (and
yes, I'm sure the login credentials are right). The password is saved
with the sha1 algorithm and the salt value has been changed. New cake
installation + a new database (workflow: setting up the db + tables,
using the cake console to bake the necessary m/c/v's ) But when ever I
try to log in I get the 'Login failed. Invalid username or password.'
message.

Really hope someone can help me out here!
Thanx