Hey guys,
I have some products that are being paginated, and the output array is
as follows: http://bin.cakephp.org/view/1466382004 .

How can I make $paginator->sort() work for the avg_rating field?

It seems that sort() only wants to work on fields directly within the
fieldset of the product.

This is how I am currently getting the avg_rating variable from the
controller:

                'fields'=>array(
                        'Product.id',
                        'Product.title',
                        'Product.short_description',
                        'Product.price',
                        'Product.quantity',
                        'Product.is_infinite_quantity',
                        'Product.is_stocked',
                        '(SELECT AVG(`ProductReview`.`rating`) FROM
`product_reviews` AS
`ProductReview` WHERE `ProductReview`.`product_id` = `Product`.`id`
AND `ProductReview`.`is_active` = 1) AS avg_rating',
                        '(SELECT COUNT(*) FROM `product_reviews` AS
`ProductReview` WHERE
`ProductReview`.`product_id` = `Product`.`id` AND
`ProductReview`.`is_active` = 1) AS cnt_review'
                ),

Thanks!