On Mar 11, 11:53 pm, kicaj <ki...@kdev.pl> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> How is build book.cakephp.org?
> When I write Polish version
> (e.g.http://book.cakephp.org/pl/complete/14/Struktura-CakePHP),
> ...and when I click
> forhttp://book.cakephp.org/pl/view/19/CakePHP-File-Structure
> i see english (default language) text because there is no translated
> to Polish.
>
> My question is How does it work (exactly: display default version when
> there is no translated)?
>
> I try do this the same, but I don't know How?

Hi,
The book's source code is available on the chaw [1]. However you
should probably start with the translate behavior [2] as it
transparently does the task you're asking.

Please feel free to translate any and all of the book's contents that
pops up in English for you [3] :).

Cheers,

AD
[1] http://thechaw.com/cakebook