Hi there,

I am trying to hook up my cake application with authorize.net service,
to use their secure payment form and Relay Response, but just can't
get it to work.

I have a form where my customer reports the payment amount. The form
is processed in the back end class controller like this:

1. I update all needed tables.
2. I instantiate cake HttpSocket class into $MyHS.
3. I build all required fields for authorize.net and put them into a
$post array
4. I call $response = $MyHS->post('authorize.net url', $post)

According to authorize.net docs my customer should be presented their
secure payment form, but that does not happens. I even can't be sure
the post was made.

Can anybody help?

Thanks in advance,

Sergio Torres