Samuel,

Sorry to bother you again. Now I am having problems with authorize.net
"relay response":

I am using a testing account, so all my transactions go to
https://test.authorize.net...

I had my form posted to authorize.net

I am shown their hosted payment form.

My payment is processed right (the test credit card gets charged).

But, there is an error when authorize.net tries to send the
transaction report to my web site.

I am receiving the following error message "An error occurred while
trying to report this transaction to the merchant."

My x_relay_URL value is 'http://[myserver]/invoicepayments/receipt'

I am sure authorize.net tries to post to my x_relay_URL (I receive an
error message when the receipt action is not allowed by the auth
component).

I tried to see authorize.net's answer using:

In the controller receipt action: pr($this->data);
In the receipt action view:  <?php echo $data);

I tried leaving empty the controller action and view and then
examining firebug/firephp console.

Nothing worked.

Can you help me with this?

Thank you,