I have a really weird issue here... I have a supplier update
controller action that checks whether or not the user has update
permission, if not, it displays an error message, and redirects to the
controller index page. Here's the code:

$aroAlias = "User::".$userid;
                        $acoAlias = "Supplier::".$id;
                        if ($this->Acl->check($aroAlias, $acoAlias, 'update'))
                        {
                                $this->set('supplier',
$this->Supplier->read(null, $id));
                                if (!empty($this->data))
                                {
                                        if ($this->Supplier->save($this->data))
                                        {

$this->Session->setFlash(__('The Supplier has been saved',
true));

$this->redirect(array('action'=>'index'));
                                        }
                                        else
                                        {

$this->Session->setFlash(__('The Supplier could not be saved.
Please, try again.', true));
                                if (empty($this->data)) {
                                        $this->data =
$this->Supplier->read(null, $id);
                                }
                                $users = $this->Supplier->User->find('list');
                                $this->set(compact('users'));
                        }
                        else
                        {
                                $this->Session->setFlash(__('You are not
permitted to edit this
supplier.', true));
                                $this->redirect(array('action'=>'index'));
                        }

Now the weird this is, that on first try for an authorized user, it
works, but then, if you refresh the page, or save changes, 7 out of 10
times, I get the 'You are not permitted to edit this supplier' error,
but it never redirects... and updates changes no problem...

Am I missing something?